Come and try it!
FOOTGOLF is a new initiative launched recently at Muckhart Golf Club.
It gives individuals, small groups, families, local schools and youth groups, an opportunity to play a different outdoor sport, have fun and enjoy physical exercise.
- Monday to Thursday from 12 noon
- Friday to Sunday 9.30am to 4.30pm
- 9 holes of footgolf takes around 1 hour.
- 18 holes takes approximately 2 hours.
- Dress code is the same as for golf, ie wear a collared shirt and either plain shorts or trousers.
- No football boots are allowed, we recommend trainers or astroturfs.
- Size 5 footballs are provided and cost to hire is £2. You can bring your own football.
- Par for the footgolf course is 67.
BENEFITS TO THE INDIVIDUAL
It will improve
- Social skills
- Competitive spirit
- General health & well-being
UK FOOTGOLF RULES
This initiative is brought to Muckhart Golf Club via funding from Clackmannanshire Council and the Scottish Government Community Choices Programme.