All courses are open
COURSE COMBINATION :
Naemoor / Cowden, with Arndean the casual nine.
It is good to see daylight stretching and Saturday 1st April is fast approaching - April Fool's Day of course but it is also Opening Day of the 2017 golf season.
A BIG thanks to members who have already paid their 2017 golf subs; Your membership sticker & 2017 fixture list are now available for you to collect from the bar.
If you have still to pay your subs then please make your payment as soon as possible.
If you have questions on this, please contact the office.
MUCKHART JUNIORS have their very own facebook page. It can be found by searching for Muckhart Golf Club Juniors in the facebook search box or via this URL : https://www.facebook.com/MuckhartGolfClubJuniorsSection/
We would encourage you to find the page, and more importantly remember to LIKE it - thank you.
WIFI - The password is 'mgclounge'.
When checking for wireless internet access, you should log on to 'MGCfreeWiFi' and use the 'mgclounge' password.
VISITOR INFO : Muckhart Golf Club is located in central Scotland. 27 holes of golf are on offer, a designated 18 hole course and a casual 9. This means that you can almost always get a round of golf and even play 27 different holes in one day.
Directions can be found on the 'Contact' page.
We welcome enquiries from visiting parties. If you would like to book for an outing or need further information, please complete the 'contact form'.
EITHER CALL THE SHOP: 01259 781493
OR SEND AN E-MAIL: email@example.com
A WEE REMINDER - Etiquette on Greens
PLEASE remember to take additional care in looking for pitch marks on the green and repair any damage. If at all possible please also repair any other pitch mark or other damage that you can see.
MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS :
- £5 discount with Kinross Physiotherapy
- £25 green fees at Blairgowrie GC when you show your Muckhart GC membership card.
- 10% Off Food at the Tormaukin Hotel and Duchally Hotel
- 10% discount off Barrhead Travel Holidays - 5% off ABTA Tour Operators' Holidays - FREE Travel Insurance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reciprocal Golf in P&K More details are available on P&K Home Page or follow the link: http://www.perthandkinrosscountygolf.net/reciprocal-golf.php
- Alhambra Theatre, Dunfermline : Group Discounts are available for the majority of productions for groups of 10 or more (often extra discount for larger groups). For further information, phone 01383 740 384 Mon to Fri between 9am and 5pm.
ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM - available for Members and Visitors. Please register and book your tee-time via the box on the right hand side of this home page. If you require your membership number, please e-mail or telephone the office or the shop.
We currently have vacancies for male and female golfers. Some reasons why you should consider applying for membership are given on the The Club / Membership page.